With the PCT-ERS-6 economy connector you don’t have to give up quality over cost:
- Uses PCT compression ring technology
- Inner plastic body forms around the jacket and braid and is held by the metal compression ring
- Ribbed body assists gripping connector during preparation and installation
- Moisture tight seal with two O-rings (back and front)
- 21 mm stroke length allows the connector to work with the most common tooling
- Works in horseshoe style compression tools
- High quality plating resists corrosion
- UV stabilized polymer stands up to the elements
For the most reliable cable prep installations, PCT International recommends the following patented compression tools engineered and manufactured by PCT International. All of our compression tools are designed for long-lasting, uncomplicated, and optimal performance enjoyed by professional and DIY installers for many years.
PCT’s compression tools provide our 21 mm PCT-ERS-6 connector with a full 360° of support for balanced, consistent installations and are naturally easy to use.
View our TOOL COMPATIBILITY TABLE below to cross reference PCT’s compression connectors and compatible PCT compression tools, as well as other manufacturers’ standard 360° 21 mm compression stroke length tools.