PCT-FRS-6 and PCT-FRS-59 Connectors
UNIVERSAL COMPRESSION CONNECTORS
21 mm stroke length
ANOTHER INNOVATIVE SOLUTION
PCT is widely known for its patented compression connector technology and is always researching new options to assist our customers with improving the quality of the drop, while controlling costs and keeping step with industry advancements. That attentiveness is apparent in our newest PCT-FRS compression connector family providing a cost efficient, corrosion resistant and long-life connection.
Metal Compression Ring Technology
One of today’s primary problems with most compression connector designs is that the compression technique used is dependent on either plastic sliding under metal or metal sliding over plastic when it is compressed. The two pieces then simply snap together, easily failing over time and resulting in the connector sliding off of the cable. The PCT-FRS connector family uses PCT’s patented and field proven, metal compression ring technology made famous in our DRS and TRS connector families. The unique metal compression ring ensures that the polymer sleeve remains locked in place after compression while remaining compressed over time and eliminating failure concerns.
Install PCT-FRS Series for long-life connections today!
With the PCT-FRS-6 and PCT-FRS-59 connectors, you receive all of these features without any additional premium:
- Tested to Applicable ANSI/SCTE, ASTM Standards – Utilizes PCT’s patented coaxial connector technology
- Conforms to ANSI/SCTE 123 2011
- Metal Design – Compression body, post and nut are 100% brass construction
- UV Stabilized Polymer Sleeve – Provides environmental protection to the cable / connector interface
- Dual O-Ring Design – Delivers a superior barrier against moisture intrusion
- Metal Compression Ring – Ensures the UV stabilized polymer sleeve is locked in place after compression, stays compressed and won’t break down over time
PCT’S compression tools provide our 21 mm PCT-FRS-6 AND PCT-FRS-59 connectors with a full 360° of support for balanced, consistent installations and are naturally easy to use.
View our TOOL COMPATIBILITY TABLE below to cross reference PCT’s compression connectors and compatible PCT compression tools, as well as other manufacturers’ standard 360° 21 mm compression stroke length tools.