PCT-RHXL-CT Compression Tool
- Slim design allows users to get extremely close to the connector when cable length is limited
- Works on compression connectors using both 18 mm stroke lengths (PCT-TRS-6/59) and 21 mm stroke lengths (PCT-TRSXL-6/59 series)
- Compact, durable, pocket design and construction
- Enhanced leverage for easier activation
- Automatically aligns cable
- Automatic gate closure secures connector assembly providing perfect alignment
- Greater durability for longer life
- Locking mechanism allows for convenient storage in any tool bag
- Full 360° compression surface
- U.S. Patent No. 8001679 B2
- Length: 23 x 5.5 cm (9 x 2.2 in)
- Weight: 412 g (0.9 lb)
For the most reliable cable prep installations, PCT International recommends using our patented compression tools engineered and manufactured by PCT International. All of our compression tools are designed for long-lasting, uncomplicated, and optimal performance enjoyed by professional and DIY installers for many years.
The PCT-RHXL-CT compression tool can be used on a wide array of PCT’s compression connectors providing connectors with a full 360° of support for balanced, consistent installations and is naturally easy to use.
View our TOOL COMPATIBILITY TABLE below to cross reference PCT’s compression connectors and compatible PCT compression tools, as well as other manufacturers’ standard 360° 21 mm compression stroke length tools.