With the PCT-TRS-6LMG connector, you receive all of these features without any additional premium:
- Continuous Ground – Improved ground contact both when tight and loose
- Enhanced Shielding – Improved shielding effectiveness when loose
- Torque Retaining – Built in lock washer keeps the connection tight
- Tested to ANSI/SCTE, ASTM and Telcordia (formerly Bellcore) Standards – The only coaxial connector that meets Telcordia’s loosening torque specification
- All Metal Design – 100% brass construction
- Dual O-Ring Design – Delivers a superior barrier against moisture intrusion
- Metal Compression Rings – Stay compressed and won’t break down
For the most reliable cable prep installations, PCT International recommends using our patented compression tools engineered and manufactured by PCT International. All of our compression tools are designed for long-lasting, uncomplicated, and optimal performance enjoyed by professional and DIY installers for many years.
PCT’s compression tools provide our 18 mm PCT-TRS-6LMG connector with a full 360° of support for balanced, consistent installations and are naturally easy to use.
View our TOOL COMPATIBILITY TABLE below to cross reference PCT’s compression connectors and compatible PCT compression tools, as well as other manufacturers’ standard 360° 18 mm compression stroke length tools.