SFP-XP-DXX96-40D Small Form Factor Pluggable Transceiver
10 Gb/s Single-Mode DWDM SFP+ Transceiver
PCT’s SFP-XP-DXX96-40D-PCT transceivers are designed to transmit and receive optical data over single mode optical fiber for link length 40 km. Digital diagnostic functions are available via an I2C.
This module is designed for single mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of ITU Grid, C Band DWDM wavelength. It is with the SFP+ 20-pin connector to allow hot plug capability.
The transmitter section uses a DWDM EML laser and is class 1 laser compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC-60825. The receiver section uses a PIN detector and a limiting post-amplifier IC.
- Compliant with SFP+ MSA
- Compliant to 802.3ae 10GBASE-ER
- Compliant to SFP+ SFF-8431 and SFF-8432
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- Maximum link length of 40 km
- Single power supply 3.3 V
- Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
- Case temperature range: -5 to 70 °C
- Power dissipation < 1.5 W