Join our Global Team
PCT International, headquartered in Mesa, Arizona, with facilities and operations worldwide creates groundbreaking technology solutions for the broadband communications industry. We serve customers around the world and own the entire manufacturing process—from raw materials to outbound inspection.
We currently form a global team of more than 450 individuals . As technology evolves and our customer base grows, we are always looking for smart, creative, and hard working individuals to join our team.
In joining the PCT team, you have the opportunity to be a part of the most agile, innovative, trusted and customer-focused company in the industry. The quality of our people, products and solutions is unmatched – get ready to be a part of something great.
Please explore open opportunities below, or simply submit your resume and cover letter.
Attn: Human Resources
PCT International, Inc.
2260 W Broadway Rd
Mesa AZ 85202-1898
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Engineers (EMEA Region)
Position: Sales Engineers (multiple openings available)
Primary Location: EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
This position is responsible for the technical / engineering element of the sale of the organization’s products and solutions in a specified region or major geographical area. This position works with the Customer to understand network and installation requirements and to provide solutions that lead to sales of the Company’s products and services. Utilizing technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. Provide technical advice to customers to resolve product or service request regarding engineering, technical or scientific issues. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services.
Including but not limited to the following:
- Research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner
- Determining market strategies & goals for each product, solution and service
- Obtaining & coordinating data & information from staff & member groups
- Researching and developing lists of potential customers
- Doing market research to determine customer needs plus competitive analysis & providing information to other staff
- Evaluating product, solution & service marketability in terms of customers’ technical needs and financial viability
- Understand who the customer budget holder is and be fully competent at assessing the volume of sales / level of margin any solution will provide.
- Following up on engineering sales leads and developing leads
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical Developments that effect target markets
- Establishing & maintaining industry contacts that lead to sales
- Working with telemarketing, sales support and staff to establish a communication path with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for products, solutions & services
- Act as technical expert for the company for both internal and external customers
- Assist in the product evaluations and testing as conducted on behalf of Company’s customers.
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs.
- Maintains sales demonstration tools and applications.
- Developing technical presentations internally and to customers.
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends & government regulations.
- Develop and deliver technical sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Developing technical sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services
- Making presentations to users, developing technical presentations & workshops
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends & government regulations
- Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
acting to close deals & finalize contracts
- Meeting established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner.
- Assist in researching, developing & maintaining long & short range sales & marketing plans
- Producing regular reports & final plans for Manager’s approval
- Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of strategic plans and procedures to help coordinate market plans
- Monitoring, analyzing, & communicating sales data, via contact management software, to contribute to product/service planning
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Communicating openly, honestly and constructively
- Treating all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve communication, trust and respect concerns and problems
- Technical ability to configure high-end hardware solutions.
- Excellent formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
- Experience managing territories and diverse product offerings.
- A demonstrable capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends, association needs and possible application to real world projects.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Competent in providing value added and differentiated solutions.
- Able to demonstrate financial awareness in building new or adapting existing product relevant to the sales and margin they will bring.
- Ability to build compelling business case.
- Be able to assess competitive advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience. Five – Seven years of relevant technical sales experience.
- Knowledge of tier one EU MSO Network Architecture.
- Experience with DOCSIS, VOIP and FTTH solutions.
Location & Residence:
- Position requires candidate to be a current resident of the EMEA Region.
Apply for this position by Email or, Submit the Form Below: