At PCT, we treat your purchase of our products and solutions as the beginning of a partnership.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed in delivering outstanding service to your customers through the use of our products and solutions. We rely on our partnership with you to develop new products and services to meet emerging customer needs. Each of our customers is unique – we work with you to ensure you have the right product set to meet the needs of your customers.
We offer individualized training, specific to your environment:
- Fully developed curriculum with hands-on use of PCT products
- Training conducted by technical personnel who can handle the toughest questions
- Includes PCT products and their interoperability with other vendors’ products
- Training for both management and technicians
- Emphasis on cables and connector install
- Average 2 hours in length
- Certifies up to 100 technicians per session
Our Field Trial Program supports our new customers who want to validate our products and solutions in the field through dedicated, on-site technical training, support, benchmarking and post-rollout survey with detailed reports.
During rollouts for both new and existing customers, PCT always pledges fluid transitions, and we work to minimize disruptions so that you can continue your focus and commitment to your customers. We offer on-site technical support and documentation, sales support and more. We maintain these commitments to you for both initial rollouts and subsequent training and support.
Our technical training spans a variety of topics and industry technologies to help you and your staff stay current with emerging technologies and trends. These include:
- Drop connectors, cable, actives, and passives
- Drop integrity
- MoCA technology
- Optic actives and passives
- 75 Ohm cable and connectors
- Ethernet transport
- SCTE standards
Please click here to learn more.