- Universal DRS series available for Series 7 & 11 applications
- Proprietary plating for superior corrosion resistance
- Dual compression rings provide 100% sealing protection on all cable types
- Dual o-rings provide protection on “F” ports without port seals
- All brass construction avoids plastic creep issues
- Color-coded label with part number for clear identification
- Visible indicators for proper compression activation
- Standard cable preparation: ¼”-¼”
- Compatible with popular universal compression tools
- Conforms to all SCTE specifications
For the most reliable cable prep installations, PCT International recommends using our patented compression tools engineered and manufactured by PCT International. All of our compression tools are designed for long-lasting, uncomplicated, and optimal performance enjoyed by professional and DIY installers for many years.
PCT’s compression tools provide our 18 mm PCT-TRS-6 and PCT-TRS-59 connectors with a full 360° of support for balanced, consistent installations and are naturally easy to use.
View our TOOL COMPATIBILITY TABLE below to cross reference PCT’s compression connectors and compatible PCT compression tools, as well as other manufacturers’ standard 360° 18 mm compression stroke length tools.