PCT-MA2F-11P and PCT-MABF-11A, PCT-MABF-14P Amplifiers
PCT’s multimedia MoCA drop amplifier series provide ultra-low noise amplification of broadband signals for subscriber drop installations, and the built-in LPF filter ensures the MoCA signals (1125 to 1525 MHz) are constrained to the home network.
Features and Benefits
Integrated MoCA filter
- Keeps MoCA signals within the home network and blocks them from going up the drop
- Reduces the loss of MoCA passband frequencies (1125 to 1525 MHz) within the in-home network
Patented DSM® seizure technology provides increased spring retention for better surface contact.
- Patented design to increase spring retention for better surface contact-even after repeated entry across maximum to minimum center conductor diameters
- Gold-plated, beryllium copper construction for better corrosion resistance, impedance matching, and less common path distortion
Drop amplifiers available in the following configurations:
- Single output with passive reverse
- Single output with active reverse
- Four outputs with passive reverse
F-Port is 60 in-lbs tightening and loosening