Built with the highest standards and performance on the market, PCT-QP-6LNT connector features include:
- Postless Design – Allows quick preparation and installation of the connector
- Torque Retaining – Built in lock washer keeps the connection tight
- Nickel Tin Plating – Provides superior corrosion resistance
- Dual Metal Compression Rings – Provide 100% sealing protection on bi- and tri-shield Series 6 cable types and remain compressed over time
- Dual O-Ring Design – Delivers a superior barrier against moisture intrusion
- All Brass Construction – Avoids plastic creep issues
- UV Stabilized Polymer – Stands up to the elements
- Standard Cable Preparation – 1/4 in – 5/16 in
- Convenient Cable Installation – Can be installed by either folding the braid back over the jacket or by leaving the braid in place while maintaining > 40 in lbs of axial pull
- 21 mm Stroke Length – Compatible with most commonly used compression tools (see Tooling on next page) Standard 7/16 in Nut
- Standards Conformance – Conforms to ANSI / SCTE 123 2011, ASTM, and Telecordia (formerly Bellcore) standards
- Tool Compatibility – Use with popular
For the most reliable cable prep installations, PCT International recommends the following patented compression tools engineered and manufactured by PCT International. All of our compression tools are designed for long-lasting, uncomplicated, and optimal performance enjoyed by professional and DIY installers for many years.
PCT’s compression tools provide our 21 mm PCT-QP-6LNT connector with a full 360° of support for balanced, consistent installations and are naturally easy to use.
View our TOOL COMPATIBILITY TABLE below to cross reference PCT’s compression connectors and compatible PCT compression tools, as well as other manufacturers’ standard 360° 21 mm compression stroke length tools.