PCT-SGCS Signal Guard™ Universal Continuity Jumper Sleeve
Connecting Customer Premise Equipment with RF Integrity Enhancing Network Capacity and Reducing Service Calls
The SGCS Series Signal Guard™ Continuity Jumper Sleeves solve two issues plaguing the overall network performance:
- The elimination of upstream burst noise upon installations
- Common mode disturbance heightened by loose connectors.
The universal jumper sleeve fit on major connector brands enhances performance on loose non-continuity connectors and on connectors that do not perform to standards when not fully installed or becoming loosened.
Features and Benefits
The design of the PCT-SGCS Signal Guard Continuity Sleeve provides a unique solution to common problems
in all cable networks.
- Eliminates noise bursts in the return path from grounding issues between the connector nut and the port
- Provides full continuity from the port to the CPE even when loose
- Flexible design provides superior tool-less torque
- No over tightening that can cause damage to CPE
- Comes preinstalled on PCT jumpers of various lengths
- Universal fit on major connector brands
- US Patents and Patents Pending