With the PCT-TRS-11LRA connector, you receive all of these features without any additional premium:
- DOCSIS 4.0 – ALL PCT Connectors are built for the DOCSIS 3.1 to 4.0 transition and beyond
- Continuous Ground – Improved ground contact both when tight and loose
- Enhanced Shielding – Improved shielding effectiveness when loose
- Torque Retaining – Built in lock washer keeps the connection tight
- Tested to ANSI/SCTE, ASTM and Telcordia (formerly Bellcore) Standards – The only coaxial connector that meets Telcordia’s loosening torque specification
- All Metal Design – 100% brass construction
- Dual O-Ring Design – Delivers a superior barrier against moisture intrusion
- Metal Compression Rings – Stay compressed and won’t break down
The PCT-AIO-CT-AS compression tool can be used on a wide array of PCT’s compression connectors providing connectors with a full 360° of support for balanced, consistent installations and is naturally easy to use.
View our TOOL COMPATIBILITY TABLE below to cross reference PCT’s compression connectors and compatible PCT compression tools, as well as other manufacturers’ standard 360° 21 mm compression stroke length tools.