Built with the highest standards and performance on the market, PCT-TRS-XL6LC connector features include:
- DOCSIS 4.0 – ALL PCT Connectors are built for the DOCSIS 3.1 to 4.0 transition and beyond
- Continuous Ground – Improved ground contact both when tight and loose
- Enhanced Shielding – Improved shielding effectiveness when loose
- Torque Retaining – Built in split ring wave lock washer keeps the connection tight
- 21 mm Stroke Length – Compatible with most commonly used compression tools
- All Metal Design – 100% brass construction
- Dual O-Ring Design – Delivers a superior barrier against moisture intrusion
- Dual Metal Compression Rings – Stay compressed and won’t break down over time
For the most reliable cable prep installations, PCT International recommends using our patented compression tools engineered and manufactured by PCT International. All of our compression tools are designed for long-lasting, uncomplicated, and optimal performance enjoyed by professional and DIY installers for many years.
PCT’s compression tools provide our 21 mm PCT-TRSXL-6LC connector with a full 360° of support for balanced, consistent installations and are naturally easy to use.
View our TOOL COMPATIBILITY TABLE below to cross reference PCT’s compression connectors and compatible PCT compression tools, as well as other manufacturers’ standard 360° 21 mm compression stroke length tools.